Korean Vegan Kimchi 酸辣素泡菜
- Rich & Fiery, slighter sweeter compared to Red Kimchi
- Can be eaten as a side dish
- Can be cooked into dishes like Kimchi Jjigae, Kimchi Fried Rice, etc.
- No seafood, but contain vegetables like onion, garlic etc (not suitable for pure vegetarians)
- No sugar added, only Korean Pear Juice
- 300g will be packed in glass jar, 1kg in vacuum pack
- No Artificial Flavouring, No Preservatives, No Colouring
Napa Cabbage, Radish, Carrot, Spring Onion, Seaweed, Korean Pear, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Korean Chilli Flakes, Glutinous Rice Flour, Salt, and Organic Soy Sauce.
How to take good care of me?
- Natural fermented product may cause bubbling & overflow.
- Use clean and dry utensils to avoid spoilage.
- Best served within 3 months.
- Keep refrigerated.